Social Media Management Services
for Brands and Agencies.
Listen and monitor social media conversations that are significant to both protect and grow your business and brand across a range of social channels and online communities.
Measures the social channel effectiveness and offer an in-depth analysis into your audience and content to understand strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your social marketing strategy.
Our Community Management services offers social media management services to plan, build and maintain an active social media presence. We track community interactions to connect and engage with the customers.
Identify, track and engage pertinent influencers with relevant subject expertise and authority to enhance your social media outreach. Individual Profiling with current and comprehensive information about a potential business partner.
Channel Analytics & Social Media Audit
Through Dynamic ProfilingTM, we listen to your audience across various social channels, analyze the data and, finally, offer social media business intelligence to know your customers better and improve your marketing strategy.
How channel analytics can help your brand?
We monitor across all the social channels that matter to you and get the data and analytics you would require to analyze and improve your social strategy. Our list of service offerings include:
Once you create your social profiles and develop a schedule to post to your networks, you should actively engage with your audience. This is where we can pace in to help you.
We offer customizable social media management services through BOMT (Build – Operate – Transfer) model to connect and engage with the potential customers and meet your brands objectives.
Our team encourages progressive participation in your community and social networks to find the right people to target and engage with. The social media management service offerings include:
In this online generation, customers treat third party recommendations as genuine rather than the brand itself. A key influencer leader (KIL) is a common friend/contact who connects your brand with the target customers. Influencer helps in driving traffic to your website and offer social media publicity.
“The influence of each human being on others in this life is a kind of immortality.”
Identify influencers who are relevant to your brand or product and turn them into brand advocates or representatives.
Dynamic ProfilingTM identifies pertinent influencers that are seen as trustworthy, held in high esteem, and who can influence others such as celebrities, opinion leaders and experts, and influential consumers.
Why Social Media Influencer?
- Customers interact with the brands that are authentic. Consumers get more engaged in social media when the company involve influencer to share experience about its brand/ product/service.
- Influencer discussing about your brand experience is crucial. 88% of consumer consider social media on-line reviews as “very influential” to make a purchase decision.
- Influencer marketing is about building strong relationships. 81% of marketers who have used influencer marketing judged it to be effective.
- 92% of consumers trust peer recommendations from other people even someone they don’t know (according to Nielsen).
- Retaining a customer is cheaper than acquire one through paid advertising. 37% better customer retention is acquired through social media word of mouth.
- Developing influencer persona is an effective way for the marketers to reach the right influencer.